SEO Audit Tools
Everyone wants to know that hows their blog or website SEO is working is it properly implemented or an update is needed.
So, for this SEO Audit Tools are used to ensure that where our SEO is stand. SEO Audit tool show the results of
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Competitor Analysis
Best Tools for Overall SEO Audit
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Pagespeed Insights
- Google Lighthouse
You can use these tools for overall full SEO Audit that include On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, Technical and Competitor analysis.
Best Tools for Technical SEO Audit
These two tools are the best tools for technical SEO Audit, but the Screaming frog is one of the tool technical SEO audit tools which is the winner of the Technical SEO audit.
Best Tools for On-Page SEO Audit
Now, again Screaming frog is the top on-page SEO audit tool among all on-page SEO audit tools screaming frog provide us wide range of On-Page SEO issues.
- Meta titles and description
- Duplicate content
- Internal and External Broken links
- Page load issues
- Find internal and external broken page links that could hurt UX of our website
Best Tools for Off-Page SEO Audit
Ahref is clearly the top winner of Off-Page SEO Audit among all off-Page SEO Audit tools.
Most of the experts use Ahref,
- To check the new backlinks and media mentions
- Domain Backlinks and Social Media Platforms comparison
- For Link building strategies
Best Tools for SEO Competitor Analysis
SEMRush is a top SEO competitor analysis tool for SEO Experts because SEMRush is providing data of
- Organic visibility and change in ranking
- Show the pages driving organic traffic to the competitor website
- Analyze the competitor results across the google and bing.
Here you can check our other posts related to SEO and Blogging