Creating a high converting landing page is not rocket science. However, creating an effective landing page involves simply designing something that looks good and giving customers what they want and for this, we need some deep research to design a high converting landing page.
Here, we will discuss the essentials of a high converting landing page and the benefits of a landing page.
What is a landing page
The goal of a landing page is to increase the conversion rate for your company to achieve your marketing goals or business growth goals. A landing page can be your home page or other pages within your website, or stand-alone pages that are specially designed for a specific marketing campaign, sale or products.
A landing page is usually promoted through Google AdWords or other online advertising services it also includes social media marketing paid advertisement that includes Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc.
Benefits of landing page
SEO Ranking Increase
Landing pages are designed to target a specific set of search terms and the audience. They are promoted through Google Adwords and other online advertising services. This will help us to boost the ranking of the landing page and get your products or services in front of the targeted audience or people searching for similar products or services.
Promoting upcoming product or sale
A landing page focus on product promotion or sale. A landing page lives outside the website taxonomy and it moves one specific product or sale for high conversion.
A landing page provides tracking about our product, sales and keyword terms that we are using to boost our product or services to a specific audience.
How to create/design a landing page that converts
Before creating or designing a landing for your product or services. First, you need to define your goals, what you want to accomplish. Are you looking to grow your email list? Promote a new product or service?.
- Once you define your business goal, now think about your business message. In the message, you need to define how your services or products will solve their problem?.
- Now start keyword research about services and products that you are going to boost. This will help you to target the specific audience who are searching related to your products or services.
- Once you have your goals, message, and keywords related to your services or products. Now you can start putting these elements together on your landing page. Start thinking about other elements that you need to include in your landing page like CTA button, Video, picture, or maybe a form.
Essential elements of a landing page
A headline is where everything begins which should be interesting, understanding and getting attention of your visitors.
An amazing headline attracts visitors to learn about the product or services that you are providing.
A headline should tell the visitors what products or services all about and a headline should be short never make it more than 20 words and the preferred limit should be 10 words.
The second element that you need to focus to create an effective landing page is subheadline. If the headling make the visitor look, then the subheadline should make them stay.
Here,s what keeps you in mind to create an effective subheading.
- Subheading should be under the beneath of the main headline of the landing page.
- Subheading can go slightly in more depth and detail than a headline.
Visual content is an essential part of a landing page to generate more leads and conversions. Brain processes image 60,000 times fast than text. This means that pictures are more effective than text and a visitor can easily understand what message you want to convey.
Points you need to follow for images
- A picture should be large
- The pictures should be according to the product or services. If you are selling a physical product then you should use the picture of the exact product.
- If you are selling services than picture should be relevant. So, visitors can easily understand what services you are selling to them.
- A picture that you are going to use should be in high quality.
Your landing page needs to make what are you offering should be clearly defined. If your visitor doesn’t understand what are you offering and what your services and products are about. So for this, straight forward explanation is very important for your visitors so they can easily understand what are you offering.
Things that you need to keep in your mind during writing an explanation about your product or services.
- Your explanation can be integrated with your headline and subheading or completely different/separate.
- The explanation should be benefit oriented for the visitors.
Something about pleasure
Every human is motivated by the desire to gain pleaser and it can be in different forms. So during the designing of your landing page keep these two points into your mind.
- Show them benefits or pleasure by having your product or services that you are offering.
- Show them how your product or services meet their emotional requirements.
Customers love guarantees. Guarantees can take many types of forms. So, always try to select such a type of guarantee which is beneficial for your business, and state this guarantee into your landing page.
Example: Guaranteed can be in the form of Money Back Guarantee.
To create a high converting landing page for your product or services. This element is the most important in all elements of the landing page: The call-to-action button.
This element helps the business to convert the visitors into potential customers. If a visitor is interested in your product or service then they can easily buy your product or services just by clicking on the call-to-action button.
A landing page helps a business to generate leads or convert their visitors into potential customers for more conversion. All of the above points guide how to design a perfect landing page for our business and how can make our landing page design more effective to attract the visitors. If you want to design a web page or landing page for your company then you have to select or hire experienced web design gold coast company or digital marketing agency for your business.